Monday, November 19, 2012

American Music Awards 2012


American music awards 2012 was held on 18 November 2012.

With almost one of the last Award Ceremony’s for 2012, I wonder if we will see this trend at the Globes, Oscars and Grammys.  I must say personally the dresses were much better that at the mtv Europe Awards.

Two major trends I saw was the “mini-dress” and pastel dresses (which I love)

Soooo here is my Best and Worst dressed.....................................

The Mini-Dresses
Taylor Swift as always stunning

Heidi Klum looking stunning in gold lace dress

Stacey Keibler

Keisha but ladies check out those shoes




The Dresses
Carley Rae Jepsen

Carrie Underwood - I just love this colour on her

Jennifer Morrison - you can't go wrong with black STUNNING

Niki Minash - she looked stunning



The Worst Dressed 
Christina Aguilera - this dresses is so not flattering on her body

Jordan Sparks - Looking like a tribal queen flop

Pink


MY BEST DRESSES PICK IS.........

CARLEY RAE JEPSEN
Everything works with the outfit, the colour
the hair, the cluch back and I bet my bottom even the underwear.



HOPE YOU AGREE WITH MY PICS

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment